Friday, June 30, 2006

Not much

I can report that H0105 is all thats required to sort out Speedo issues noted in my previous post. I Logged a 80Km drive which clocked up only 50Miles on the Odometer.

Ive gone back to stock injectors offsets due to running to rich on low map zero throttle points. In an attempt to kill the richness off I set DFCO to go hardcore on me. Anything under 2% throttle at all map and rpm points. Works ok, but just when it disconnects hitting idle or low RPM to prevent zero fuel stalling you get a jerk. I dont mind too much, but I might readjust this nearer to stock.

I tested Alpha-n fueling, it worked nicely. Very responsive, but AFR didnt track commanded very accurately, it was close. However the feeling it gave was nice and responsive, so I will likely continue with testing.

No comments: