Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dyno day. (The end is nigh)

Just about out of things to do now. Rechecked timing and added a little up high resulting in the dyno sheet below. Around 290rwkw, which compares pretty well with Oz numbers with similar spec's. Apparently US Dyno's read higher, so I need to compare with Oz results.

Anyway timing in the low and midrange was still pretty good, fueling on the dyno differed from the street. Now Ill just be driving the beast and trying not to think about getting a magnacharger or anything like that.

My heart is on the new VE Holden so Ill be saving and waiting for depreciation to work its magic until I can afford one.

Just a reminder anyone after Innovate Wideband products or EFILive tuning tools etc please get in touch as I hold rights to resell both brands in Europe. I try to keep prices cost competitive with the US and have stock on hand.

Plus you get to ask me as many questions as you like for free :)

No comments: