Monday, August 28, 2006

Running..

Mr Road Runner is now installed and working fine. Flashes are immediate and its much less work to make changes. Now if only I wasn't so busy during the week I could get to the dyno.

On another tack, this little magic device arrived a few days ago. Ready for some beta testing action.
Its working pretty well and looks very professional. Not much more to be said at this stage as its on the beta program and under NDR etc. However Im off to look for some LS2 and LS7's to see how the scanning goes.

The car is going pretty well now. Power feels good. Im sure Ill pick some more up on the dyno, but its running pretty well for now. I turned Idle Learning back on as minor changes in the tune would throw idle out sometimes. With the idle learn on its very well behaved. So I think it will stay on.

So once the dyno tune is done I think Ill almost be out of things to tune. No new engines on the immediate horizon for me. Though I might get tempted with the new HSV VE range which may well arrive here in 2007!

No comments: